Saturday, April 19, 2008

Transcripts

Currently listening to: Leona Lewis.

Waiting on my school transcripts. UGA offers a generous program (hope it stays in place!) that would allow me to take 6 hours of classes a semester for free. Otherwise, I will take classes at a community college to complete my associates and bachelors degree, and to raise my GPA so when I apply to complete my Masters I am eligible for significant scholarships.

Also, there are juicy options available afterwards. More jobs are now available to someone with a Masters in Social Work rather than Psychology. I must investigate the pros and cons of each.

In addition, the U.K. has a demand for psychologists that they are unable to fulfill. Their students simply are not graduating fast enough to fill the job market. So Hobbit and I are considering moving to the U.K. once I have my MA, where she will pursue her PHD.

No comments:

Get Paid to Review My Post