Saturday, October 18, 2008

Don't let McCain have all the fun!

While McCain is sending automated messages to folks to continue the scare that Obama is linked to Bill Ayers, what's Obama doing to retaliate? Gosh darn it, he's issuing more campaign ads to talk about the direction of his campaign. What?! Why???? Doesn't he realize if McCain doesn't want to talk about his plan as President, Obama doesn't have to either? McCain has in effect taken off his glove and slapped Obama in the face, but Obama has decided to be an adult, I guess, leaving me wondering if I can trust a man that leaves childish tacts behind.

Listen, I think all of you know where I'm going with this. Especially you, Joe. *WINK*

If Obama won't play dirty, we need to. How do we do that?

Just go here and start sending your own automated Obama phone calls! But be careful. It's LOL addictive. *WINK*

No comments:

Get Paid to Review My Post